***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Friday, October 29, 2010

November Guest Designers revealed!

Happy Friday to all of you!!!

We sadly say good-bye to our October Guest Designers... Cabio and Erica, Thank you so much for joining us!! You have wow-ed us week after week with your awesome creations!!! May your new journies continue to bring you happy creativity and we hope you will play along with us when you can!!! Thank you!!

We will soon be in a new month which means we have some NEW GUEST DESIGNERS joining us... Meet the new GDT for November....

Tanya Johnson
I am married to my Childhood sweetheart Brian for five years now although we have been together for 16. We have a beautiful 3 year old daughter named Abigail who is amazing. I have been scrapbooking for way too many years and stamping just as long (probably around 12 years now). I love the outlet it gives me and how it helps me relax after a busy day at work/home. I enjoy creating projects and showing others my work for inspiration. What's even more exciting is my daugther who is 3 loves to stamp with me and I can't wait to see her progression with it :)


Kim Martin
HOWDY! My name is Kim and I live in Mid-Missouri! I have been married to my WONDERFUL Husband Sammy, for a little over a year, but we have been together for 12+ years. I have been a scrapbooker for 13 years and my style can go from simple, fast, and easy to taking 3 days to complete a page. You can check out all my projects on my blog: http://www.me-makimsplace.blogspot.com. One of the reasons my Hubby is SO Wonderful is that he helped me make my dream come true as we opened our own Scrapbook Shop in our hometown of Versailles, MO last month. I have two children my DD Tiffany who I would be LOST without, and my DS Danny. I have 4 Grandchildren whom are the subjects of most of my scrapbook pages. I didn't think I was much of a card maker, but have recently discovered that I enjoy creating them. When I am not scrapbooking or playing in my scrapbook shop, I am spoiling my grandchildren. In the process of opening up the scrapbook shop, we happened upon an idea to make our own Shimmery Misting Spray. We call it BA-DA-BING Bling, it is my FAVORITE scrapbook GOTTA HAVE! I was SO EXCITED to be asked to be a Guest Designer for Lollipop Crafts and am looking forward to playing along this month!

Welcome Ladies!!! We hope you enjoy your time with us and we are super excited to see all of your creations!!

Please check out their blogs when you have time and wish them a sweet welcome to the team... You'll be able to start seeing their fabulous creations beginning on Monday as they debut their creations with a new challenge!

Have a fabulous weekend! don't forget to join us for this week's challenge and come back on Sunday for the Winner's post!!!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Woohoo, congrats KIM!!!